Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dilated Eyes

No time is an excuse.. No time for eye check-up is even a lame excuse! Lasik has initiated me to do my annual eye check-up.. Had a long talk with the nurse and tried to find out more about my retina detachment surgery..and surprised there's a small rubber band on my eyeball to retain my retina. And it's not a joke anymore that I can't carry heavy stuff, and do sports.

Eyes are really fragile but I wonder how many of us know the importance of our eyes? Doctor detected a small spot of cataract on my right eye, felt very uneasy that i got this in my early age. Also, long-sightedness victim has higher chances of getting retina detachment and doctor advised to take care of my eyes and i hope lightning won't strike twice. I must do my Lasik and take extra care of my eyes. blame no one as work required me to stare at the pc , updating the flowcharts, competitor charts and figures.. should I consider for another job?? "I will miss my job :("

Cousin just got married and picture with mom..beautiful moment.

Rules for a Happy Marriage
Never both be angry at the same time.
Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
If one of you has to win an argument, let it be your mate.
If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
Never bring up mistake in the past.
Neglect the whole world rather than each other.
Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
At least once everyday try to say one kind or complimentary word.
When you have done somethign wrong, be ready to admit it.
It takes two to make a quarrel and the one in the wrong is the one who does most of the talking!
(nice advice?) : ) Lva's advice - say "I Love You" at least once a day. :)

No comments: