Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mahjong Session

Mahjong is part of my life. When I was young, I like sitting beside of my mom who enjoyed playing mahjong over the weekends. Then, I continued learning mahjong and lami with my neighbors, cousins and sisters! Hoho.. Sandakan ma, known as little Hong Kong, and people there loved playing mahjong during their pastime!

Yeah, I just finished my virtual mahjong session with Dudu, Tung bak bak and Jacky Wu. It was so funny and reminds me my friend – Swennie who talk a lot during our games. :) Definitely, I miss playing mahjong and lami with my mom, sisters and her. Jacky Wu was so alike with another “far” relative – Martin Wu! I suspected they have blood connection! Funny, funny and funny!
I'm the mahjong Queen!
Jacky Wu also scared of me wahahaha..
purposely put my leg up, "lan dou bo"..
(sister, mom, and sis's bf)

3 comments:

swennie said...

i talk a lot? if not, you guys will getting bore and bore lerr.. your mum like to talk with me mah.. haha.. tangan gatal loh, will find you play mah jong very soon

Elva.Lo said...

hehe..very soon is when!? I will be moving to Tmn Desa.. really itchy hand edi! want to win ur $$!

Edwin said...

hey i need your help, cos i finding this mahjong game, know where i can get it? or where i can download it? my email will be edwintoojunyang@hotmail.com Hope to receive your reply soon.