Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Genting wakes me up!

After a long marathon working schedules. Something which really excites me is Sammi’s concert and "take a break" has come to my mind. Just received an Airasia Travel Itinerary, from KL - Perth, gosh it wasn't belong to me...but my younger sis...everyone is planning to travel but how about myself?

I think I should list down my travel wish list, so I can do something out from it. :)

1. Korea

2. Hong Kong / Macau (again?)

3. Taiwan

4. Japan

Yeah, darling I really need a break, maybe because there are so many for us to settle and does not permit us to plan any holiday. How about Genting?? Anyone interested with the concert? Let's go together?

2 comments:

Erica Kwek said...

i interested! how i cannot fly to kl! :( i also nit a break!

Elva.Lo said...

come la, we buy the package , quite worth it woh.:)