Sunday, September 7, 2008

Seoul Trip!

Colleague A: Elva!! we're going to Seoul!
Elva: So, got bond or not??
Colleague A: Of course, like usual we need bond to the company for 6 months...

God really hears me, he saw my travel wishlist.. Korea Tourism and Seoul Metropolitan are both my beloved clients. I was so excited to plan going to Korea, but can't believe this company trip has turned down my mood.. I think I got phobia with the bond policy.

Colleague B: Can company define / justify to us what's company trip? Is that really cost so much to visit Korea?
Colleague C: It's really not worth to pay such a big amount.

Yeah, yeah totally agreed with them.. so now go or not go? my dearest family members voted save some money for the house and get away from the company bond.

Korea no more sparkling...sigh~

No comments: