Sunday, November 2, 2008

the cats city (re-write version)

almost forgotten trip..

Sob. :( I deleted my previous S'wak trip post..suspected the post caused error in my blog. It was actually my business trip to E.M (Kuching and K.K), visiting Kuching was my very 1st time and I found interesting cat signs and monuments in Kch. Oh yeah, the objective of visit was explore the different OOH strategy in E.M.

Road sign with Chinese translation! do we have one in KL?

Customise design visual for Celcom billboard in Kuching. This is kewl. Wonder we can have one Orang Utan billboard in Sandakan. :)
The Cat's mesuem (The magnificient collections of cats)

The Boat's Advertising
30cents or 90cents per ride :)The illegal TV Satellite - 大耳朵 Sarawak's Laksa - seriously yummy not spicy at all!

Friendly media owner - uncle John who provides us the world's class hospitality! 10Q!
The last stop in K.K. I insisted Mei Mei to bring my lovely colleague to see the blue sky and sea in Tanjung Aru. I know I'm always favoritism about E.M, trust me the sky there is more clear and blue. suddenly miss Sandakan's bak kut teh and egg tarts!
Sutera Harbour? a view from our hotel near Centre Point.
It was a bit gloomy..Hujan.

No comments: