Sunday, November 30, 2008

I was too busy..till missed the moment

I've missed this as I work overnights and more than 24hours I didn't sleep and rushed for my clients' plans. It was really crazy and I'm not sure how well I can cope it. Like always being optimistic..congrats me, I've another cutie boy nephew arrived on 25th Nov. He really look like the elder brother - Xander :) Look at the both cute boys, Xander was actually learn how to carry baby, so that later he knows how to take care of Xavier.
Xavier - newborn 2.6kg
Xander is real coolXander ^^
Another failure in my life is I got to work on my 7th year dating anniversary. Dear, Happy Anniversary and let's celebrate! Gals, what else I can do for my bf apart of just busy working? I feel really bad about this. Please inspire me..how about getting him a PS3? or what guys really love his girlfriend will do for him?

3 comments:

LeangFM said...

wow!
7 years
hebats!
what to do? just do what ur FEELING tells you :D

Elva.Lo said...

my feeling doesn't tell me anything.. help...................

ariel said...

dear elva, i'm sure your bf will understand you... about ur limbo in btw him &...

so do i! ganbate!!!