Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Brilliant Township

my family & friends who know me very well, always encourage me to work as a sales person. cuz i'm superb hard sell in things that i believe in. hard sell for diamond water, insurance, good restaurants, my home and etc..

before i regret which do not share this with you. SP setia (my current house developer) is currently having this crazy deal for purchaser. this plan actually called 5 / 95 sp setia. what you need to do is just pay 5% of the house value and nothing else upon the house is completed. NOTHING! those are money for legal fee (RM3k), lawyer fee (RM4k) and the loan interest (which i paid about RM600 /month and for about a year and i just realised it's more than RM6k!) omg, i was really being cheated by XXX bank, which said i don't need to pay single cent before the house is completed. anyways it's over.

i know many of you guys think that Setia Alam is very far from KL. but if you're currently renting a house or room in PJ, might as well buy one as an asset for yourself! everyday, i drive 30km from my house to work (approx. 35mins) and back home in 20 mins (speed at 130km/hour).i think it's not damn far and i feel so comfortable when i reach home, my home.

not just that! Setia City, a glass concept city was presented by SP Setia which will come into picture by 2015 - what i seen from the plan, they plan to build a 750mil retail mall, hotel, convention center, university, luxury condo and more..! wow wow! can you imagine such a beautiful city which is just nearby your future home? friends, it's dirt cheap if you buy your own house now at Setia Alam. i'm not selling that for myself, but i do hope we get more neighbours around me and we can go jog, fly kite and play mahjong at such a beautiful living space!

so far what we've got in setia alam, delicious food, well-known seafood restaurants, tenby international sch, pin hwa primary sch, setia park, setia badminton courts, tesco and more..of course for more details, you need to come visit me and i will bring you to the showroom or else you can visit their web http://www.spsetia.com.my/setia_alam/

p/s: 3yrs ago i bought my house at RM208k and today value has increased.

No comments: