Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I Feel Good!

I've skipped my health supplement - cactus juice for 1 week and I started to feel fatique. Ever since, I took the direct sell supplement "Milennium" beverage, my immune system definitely has boosted up and I'm not longer a weak person.


My colleagues and friends were impressed with my pregnancy because it's proven as working as sales person, I walk a lot and even I travelled during my 2nd trimester. I just love to share if any of the pregnant women who doesn't like taking health supplements i.e. the capsules / multivit, taking the cactus juice (RM502) per month is the best option. Because both mommy and baby will absorb the nutrition. (baby needs immune system than extra dose of DHA!)


Not only myself have faith with this product, even my family, mom and husband insisted me to consume it everyday. Mom was a babysitter and some of her babysit kids were drinking "Milennium" since inside their mommy's tummy and they tend to be healthier, smarter and talented. :)


"Touch-wood" since I was at my 20wks pregnancy till now 32wks, I didn't get sick like flu, cough or headache.. for more product detail, this is the link.


If you're a member of e-excel, you will get an additional of 20% discount from NRP.


Cheers for "Milennium" , I shall see if its also help during my labor day!

No comments: