Thursday, August 9, 2012

Denee is angry with mommie!!

Today my girl, 5months 2 weeks old already know angry with me! This is crazy as I didn't expect it happen at this age! She was very naughty at night and keep crying for breastfeed, perhaps she's really addicted with sucking my boobs at nights!

I was so tired and fed up, then I shouted at her, put her aside and let her cry..and today when I went to fetch her back at mom's place, she looks sad and didn't want me to carry her. She just want her daddy which normally she won't! At 1st we thought shouldn't be because a young baby won't know what happened last night and till today she still remembered and felt about it.

We're so amazed and worried if she's so sensitive with this and we can't scold her next time. Really an important for me and I hope she can forgives me impatient and I love you, Denee!!

2 comments:

Elva.Lo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kit.han said...

no worry, Denee love mommie the most