Friday, October 10, 2008

LIFE TV

I’m alright, don’t worry. Just relaxed and read some magazines..1 of them was my youth favourite magazine where I can dig a lot of HK and Taiwan artistes’ gossip news! Anyone brought up with Life TV magazine? It’s a Chinese magazine and once very popular in east Malaysia. It’s still juicy and nice to read after so many years.. I was wondering also if the magazine can revamp like any English lifestyle magazine it will be selling like a hot cake in town. Well, if I’m the publication’s boss.. or hire me to do the revamping pls.. ;)

p/s: Oh yeah, friends I’m alright don’t worry about me, I won’t torture myself and will get a new life soon! Yes I can move in to my new house edi.. start saving money to buy me stuff k? ;)

1 comment:

Erica Kwek said...

wow... its another new life for u right? So glad to hear that you can move to ur new house. Anyway, be happy always ya. everything can be settle.