Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Restless Mind

Have you ever constantly think about your work and didn't get a complete sleep in your life? How can we control such situation?

I'm really tired.. I just woke up and try to finish up some of my work (which forever no ending). I want to get a better life. A slightly better life where I can sleep without any stress, I need a simple life instead.

A friend said I look like a lost child; I was a bit emotional in dealing my work. There are too much grudges. I should self-evaluate, yes I promise I will do it over the weekend. I really wish to find out more about myself - what I really enjoyed, and what am I actually looking forward. Learn to be more rationale and firm.

Thanks, gals… you’ve cherished my shitty life. I need a transformation!

No comments: