Thursday, November 6, 2008

Time Travel Machine

I miss my childhood, childhood friends and everything we played after school and tuition. Believe not me, drainage was one of our playgrounds. we played with drain water after the rain, we played hide and seek inside the drain and during mooncake festival we carried our lanterns and marching from one house's drain to another one. lols! It wasn't dirty and smelly, I can still remembered the water was quite cooling and fun!

When we're young, we loved adventurous activities like exploring the jungle, steal neighbor's fruits and cook the ants and grasshoppers (serve as restaurant's meal). I m not too sure 15yrs back in Kl, are there children also playing like us - kids from Sandakan. :) We can cycle from one residence area to another, mum even warned me that she'll report to the police - spotted a girl cycle away from home.

The young's Elva Lo must look very boyish as she played crazy dirty games! Yeah, I'm always the leader of the games and I miss my childhood boyfriend who taught me how to cycle, play soldier war, fry egg and etc.. :(

A song from Jay Chou special dedicated to my childhood friends, ahyip, ahsan, sansan, bibi, wahzai, chungzai, ahboy, siaugeun, meimei and 15yrs back kids who stayed in Tyng Garden.


No comments: